Thursday, September 11, 2008

High Speed Wireless???

I never thought that I would see the day when my hubby consented to get High speed wireless internet....
But here I am not five minutes after the installer left and I am posting a blog at hyper speed!!!
I want to say something like Captain's Log- star date......
I know this is going over board, but I was just able to check my email at lightening speed. Do you know how incredible this really is? Ashton is down stairs surfing all of the wii channels via our high speed wireless internet connection. I can hardly fathom it at all.

Now I can add photos to my blog in seconds rather that in hours and not have to hope the whole time that I don't get kicked off.
WOW double WOW!!!!

check out these other photos from our camping trip....














Elyssa and I caught a teeny tiny frog......... it really did blend in well, it looked like a hopping
rock.we met this little girl at the camp ground her name is Pugs she is a chocolate chinese pug and she is very tiny and almost fully grown ....sooo cute!!! Ashton and Elyssa fell in love.

this is the rubber snake ashton won during kids games...

Justin playing in the canyon.... this was our sort of church/ worship time it was really cool........

1 comment:

Erin Trimble said...

I love, love, love that you can put LOTS of pictures on your blog, now! So exciting, and I am sure, a huge relief to have high-speed internet (honestly, I am not sure how you survived before :0)

We have lots to talk about, my friend... I will be calling you soon!

Loves,E