Monday, November 1, 2010

I have not abandoned you! and Photos of the month

I feel like I have totally abandoned this blog! It has been over a month since I have posted. It is just that I have been super busy and I feel like I never get caught up. I never posted my september photos of the month because my other computer died with all photos inside. My bad I know they should all be on disks or uploaded to a site somewhere or backed up on an external hard drive or something like that. Fear not they are not completely gone it just needs to be repaired. Well I will attempt to put an october photos of the month together even though I just feel like I have been interrupted. 

And then my husband came up with a genius idea I will post about in a few days... I can't wait to show you what it is. I was so impressed!!!!

But on to the photos for October


I dyed my hair blue. not all of it mind you but a couple of streaks. And yes it is permanent but it's all good. It is just hair.  


And Elyssa got some blue hair too. 


The kids wanted to be garden gnomes for halloween.  And I have to say this was the easiest costume ever!!!!




"Thing 1 and Thing 2"  Christa and Jesse with their gorgeous little things!




Elyssa has taken up the clay and she love it. This was her Van Gogh.



My madd hatter tea party hat. I made this from a paper bag and scraps I had laying around.


This years halloween butterfly.


Thanks for stopping by. I will be posting that project my husband came up with in a couple days. 

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love the blue hair, love the costumes (things 1 & 2 are TOO CUTE), love the hat! Don't worry about the blog if it is too stressful. We want it to make you happy!