I would like to give this contest a try so here goes! I could use a little bit of adventure !!!!
I just need to answer a few important questions first.
- Q.Why do you want to compete in this challenge?
- A. Adventure in the kitchen, it sounds like so much fun.
- Q.Limitations of time/space notwithstanding, whose kitchen would you like to spend the day in & why? Julia Child, Thomas Keller, Ferran Adria, James Beard, Marie-Antoine Careme, or The Swedish Chef?
- A. Oooh tough decision....Julia Child, I used to sit and watch her on television as a kid before there was anything like food network. Saturday afternoons I would be glued to the television waiting to see exactly what creation she would come up with.
- Q. What morsel are you most likely to swipe from family & friends’ plates when they aren’t looking?
- A. anything with cheese on it.
- Q. Sum your childhood up in one meal.
- A. Enchiladas, fresh homemade beans and tortillas, Spanish rice.
- Q. The one mainstream food you can’t stand?
- A. Mayonaise
Wish me luck I am super excited to enter this contest. I will keep you posted as to the results. For more info on the contest click on the Iron Foodie badge above.