Saturday, June 20, 2009

ksl free ads

I just love to go to KSL and look through the classifids. I always get a good laugh at the free ads and occasionally I come home with some really fantastic thing.... Like the time I ended up with about 400 free books. I have only read a few and I had to sift through the pile for about 2 weeks but I eventually got all of that squared away. And I have a full library of advanced readers copies.
Here is a partial list of some of the more funny things on the free ad section, from this morning through the last 3 days

FREE

"Couch car peed on it" (well maybe you should not have left it in th garage) yes the ad said "CAR"

Box of shoe laces approximately 1000 white shoe laces

Big screen tv worked really good when it worked now it does not work come and get it

Fridge died good to a free home need to be cleaned you haul

free mulberries

working toilet 4 yrs. old has leak in tank

free 100 old scooter tires

Wood letters spelling the name Bailey

Blackcat with "gold eyes"

free tv needs power cord

console tv doesn't work but housing is in great shape you could make something out of it.

free rose petals from my bushes, great for wedding or for eating or leading to the bedroom.

brown leghorn rooster

waste vegetable oil from restaraunt

maytag dishwasher 9 yrs. old with leak

150 free white plastic bottles no lids hold 2 cups

fish tank frog tropical

******if you are in need of any one of these items you better hurry on over to ksl.com sometimes they go fast******

No comments: