Monday, January 19, 2009

me and him.....photos of us

We don't have any family potraits can you believe it? Justin and I aren't the type that just go and pay for a sitting and have our photos taken. We do like the photo booths where you can get a strip of 4 tiny black and white photos and you act all goofy, only problem is that we are too cheap to drop our money into the machines. Any how I have been bothered by the fact that the only photos we really have together are when we go to something formal and someone else takes the photos and they always turn out horrible, I have my mouth open, my eyeballs are pointed in different directions or I am looking at the sky instead of the photographer, stuff like that.
We learned along time ago that the best photos that we take are the ones where you hold the camera out away from yourself and take the photo all by yourself. For some reason they always turn out soooo good. I have been telling Justin next time we get ready to go out somewhere lets take a few photos. I need some for my profiles etc... well we have put it off and put it off. Friday night we went to Christa and Jesse's house to hang out for a while. We had a great time but before we went out I made us have a photo shoot. We took all of 3 photos and 2/3 of them turned out really great.

This only happens when you have the zoom on and you don't know it. Otherwise it would have been a great shot of us. Here you just get my eyeball!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn Heatwole said...

I love the new hairstyle!! Though it's probably not new I just haven't seen it. Miss you guys.

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad the outing to my house made you and your hubby take some "family pictures". Thanks for coming over. We had fun!