Monday, February 6, 2012

A Return

It is time to return to the Photos of the Month Club. 
I have so missed doing a post at the end of every month, 
documenting all of my most favorite photos. 
 As it is I am a few day late getting this post put together. 

Bob or Sprout enjoying a wheel barrel full of fresh hay.  
I am still getting white eggs every day! They are huge ranging from 2.5 ounces (jumbo) to 3.0 ounces. 
The brown eggs have stopped all together.  Not sure what that is all about. 
The chickens are doing great with the cold weather. 
January 1st, 2012

First real snow and it was scarce, 
still we took advantage and went sledding.
 January 7, 2012


Just us
 January 7, 2012

The funky little window high up in the kitchen wall. 
My mom brought these glass owls bookends to me from a friend that was getting rid of them.
 I LOVE them soooo much. 
They easily double as a weapon if you can lift them. 
 Jan. 10, 2012

Yummy!!! 
My girl made these all by herself. 
Chocolate cupcakes with a mint butter cream icing and a semi-sweet heart. 
Jan. 26, 2012

No comments: