Wednesday, October 12, 2011

have you seen fish face?

Recently I discovered Pintrest, and I am addicted!
I don't know why it took so long to discover, but I am happy that it finally happened. 
If you don't know what Pinterest is you MUST go check it out. 

While browsing the boards on Pinterest, I came across a photo I just could not stop staring at. 

Check it out. 
(I tried really hard to find a credit for this photo, I found it on pinterest and followed it to a few other websites but could never find the owner, my leads stopped at Tumblr.)

Isn't that photo fun?

It just so happened that while pulling all of the harvest/ halloween type decorations out. My daughter also found the makeup. 
So 
We decided to try it out.  Please keep in mind that I am in no way, shape, or form, an artist.  We did what we could for fun, and we liked the out come. 
 Here is our version.






  We had a lot of fun making goofy fish faces! 
Next time I will try harder to make it look like a fish.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think you did an awesome job! I saw that picture and thought it was pretty cool too. I'm sure there are other things that method would work for as well.

Fisher Family said...

I saw that pic on pinterest too. I love that website. To think how endlessly creative people are... It's amazing itsn't it. Good job for doing something that you pinned. Most of us don't, we just repin and think that someday we will do it. ;)