Tuesday, September 20, 2011

spoiled dogs

Don't judge me.... I feed my dogs table food every once in a blue moon. They are never fed from the table, but every once in a while there is a little bit of steak left over that I just can't bring myself to throw out or re-heat in the microwave for lunch tomorrow. So I feed it to the dogs, and they are so patient as you can see below.

They have never eaten from a fork before.
 So I was extremely surprised by how well they did. 
They had better manners than some adults I know. 

First it was Dixie's turn. She is our pound puppy. 


Then it was Bruiser's turn.
  Bruiser is my mom's dog and he gets table food all the time, even ice cream.
He is a special dog, he was attacked by a pit bull and lost his left eye. 


Then Skye puppy got her turn.  
She is old and missing front teeth but that did not stop her from enjoying her steak dinner. 

The dogs even ate the little bit of zucchini and carrots I had on the plate.  

No comments: