Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm so THANKFUL....

It's time for my Happy Thanksgiving post.

Here are a few things I am thankful for:

My Savior
My wonderful husband
My sweet kids
My new home
My extended family
All of my wonderful friends
My church family
My car
My school room
My garage
The abundance of food in my fridge and pantry
My washer and dryer
My dishwasher
My computer
Books
Costco (yes, costco I just found out they have vanilla beans 10 for $11.99)
Another day to spend with my family
The sunshine
My citizenship
Birds
Dragonflies (they are pretty and they eat mosquitoes!)

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. I could probably go on all day but I think I better spare you.
However to wrap things up here is a Thanksgiving Blessing you may or may not have heard before.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!

No comments: