Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Photos of the month

So much has happened in this last month that I can barely wrap my mind around it. It has been a busy month to be sure. Lots of  fun was had by all. There have been some life changing events as well.  However I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking, because I am one tired girl!

Newly decorated bedroom, This used to be a room for J's hobby stuff. You could not even walk in this room! I don't know how he was even able to work in there and enjoy it. But now it is a cute room fit for a teenager. E painted the lamp shade. 

Art I made for the room. 
It says: 
{LOVE} It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, Love never fails.
 1 Corinthians 13:7-8

My favorite stop in Idaho.
 Crystal clear waters, Cold, Crisp, Beautiful. 
I may or may not be inspired to write a haiku about it. 










More photos from our river rafting trip in Idaho.


Elyssa drew this dragon and framed it. It was auctioned off at the family reunion for $20. Now her confidence is up and I have seen a dramatic increase in her desire to draw, and her skill level. She is pumping out those sketches!


 Ah Dixie! Such a sweet little girl, well as long as she knows who you are!

 A girl and her dog. 


Climbing a rock in Soldier Hollow, Justin is helping the kids scout their way down. 

No comments: