Monday, January 24, 2011

Tag your it!


1. Four shows that you watch:
~ Chuck
~ The Middle
~ Better With You
~Modern Family

2. Four things you are passionate about:

~ My Husband
~ My Kids
~ Being a servant
~ My God (not last but the foundation)

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:

~ Are you kidding me?
~ Seriously? 
~ That's ridiculous! 
~ I love you!

4. Four things you've learned from the past:

~ Not to worry about tomorrow, it will take care of itself.
~ Live in the moment.
~ Laugh every chance you get.
~ a Night out with the girls makes me a better wife and mother. 

5. Four places you would like to go:

~ somewhere warm
~ california
~italy
~spain

6. Four things you did yesterday:

~went to church
~ went to lunch
~spent the afternoon alone with my husband
~ made cookies

7. Four things you are looking forward to:

~ spring
~ chickens
~ getting my craft/ school/ office organized
~Fresh Garden tomatoes

8. Four things you love about winter:

~Sweaters
~hot tea
~my electric blanket
~ When the snow covers everything and it looks like a giant marshmallow 

No comments: