Friday, January 7, 2011

December Photos of the Month

Here they are, "better late than never", I always say.


The kids filled the advent house with Lego mini figs.
 I think this will end up being a Christmas card next year!

Skye LOVES playing in the snow for 5 minutes.


Our tree this year. mostly paper hand made ornaments.
 A few lights and a popcorn garland.


Christmas cookies, some of the ideas came from blogs I follow. 
Others were our own designs. 



Experimenting with my camera. I never got the desired effect.
 Not happy with the technical aspects,
But I love the way this photo makes me feel. Cozy!


Snow on December 30th, 2010 at 6am.


Snow Babies on December 30th, 2010 at 8 am. 


Snow Babies on December 30th, 2010 at 8:50 am.
(E with her cousin S)

Well that was the last installment of the "2010 Year in Photos"  I'm not sure if I should continue to do it or not. I really enjoyed it. I didn't think I would follow through with it for the entire year. BUT I did! I wonder sometimes if I could do a photo of the week post? too much work? Not enough dedication? Maybe if it ain't broke I shouldn't try to fix it. I will have to ponder this for a few days. 

3 comments:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

hey great pictures!!
I tried the 365 thing and failed.
This year my bff started a facebook group for 365-2011 and I joined it but decided I'm only committing to 2-3 pics a week ;)
1 a day is just too much and I end up taking pics of the most dumb things {eyeroll} ;) LoL
you should join!!

Yarni Gras! said...

terrific photos!

Davene Grace said...

Stacey,

First, I want to say again how grateful I am to you for all the encouragement you've given me. I thank God that our paths crossed in cyberspace...and I'm also grateful to Jenn for being the link that made that happen. :)

Second, those Christmas cookies are awfully distracting! ;-)