Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Toasty Fingers Glove Swap

I believe  it is time for a SWAP! I was blog hopping a while ago and came across a great swap. I loved the idea of gloves and goodies.   So I have decided to host my own swap and see what kinds of creative people are out there. Basically it is cold outside so it revolves around gloves and mittens.  Add in some really creative additions and you have a care package to brighten up the cold gloomy days of winter. So what do you think? Would you like to Swap? I have a limit set on the swap. You must spend a minimum of $5 on your package of goodies.  Every package must have at least one set of gloves or mittens. There are so many great winter clearance sales going on right now. I think you might be able to score some great things at a very good price. Also you can make some of your goodies too. I would be really interested to see what you all come up with. How about a knitted beanie? Sugar scrub for your hands? Home made soaps? A nice moisturizer. Let's try talking about other tuck in ideas such as that great book you just finished and want to add to your package or some new slipper socks, a pretty scarf. .. Or some book marks, custom made greeting cards.  How about chocolate?  I am thinking things that make you feel warm inside. Cocoa or tea any one?

Ok so here are the details. If you would like to be part of this swap please leave a comment, on this blog.  If you are reading this from face book, wander on over to my blog and leave a comment. You need to leave me an email address.   After you comment, I will be sending you an email right away, send it back to me with the questions answered and you will be ready to  be paired up. The swap sign up will close on January 5th.   I will then send you an email with some details about your partner on January 6th.
   All packages need to be sent out by January 12th.  You will be required to email me when your package has been sent out and when you receive your package as well.
Also I would encourage you to blog about your goodies and send thank you notes to your partners.

Time Line Recap:
Swap entry closes January 5th
Partners emailed  January  6th
all packages need to be sent  out by January 12th

6 comments:

Jolene said...

Sign me up - How fun - I haven't done a swap in a long time!

Anonymous said...

This sounds fun, I would love to participate

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

I just happened across your blog while reading the "idea room" blog and this sounds like fun :)

I'm a crafty critter too!
and would love to brighten someone's day!

Regina said...

Oh what the heck.....I will do it!
Should be alot of fun!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

What a fun idea!! I can't participate this time--already behind again!-- but, I just want to let you know it is a great idea!!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun, I would love to do this swap. aejere@gmail.com