Friday, August 29, 2008

As Blogs Go......

I am new to the whole world of blogging but, as blogs go...... I am finding that it is much like a new born baby that needs to be nurtured in order to thrive. You have to feed them, that is what I am doing now. You must change them, or they just bug you until you do. You absolutely must put them down at night so that you can get some rest, not quite sure what they do in cyber space, but I hope it is also resting! Lastly they need lots of attention, other people ooohing and aaaaahing at them. They really love the attention. You even get to play lullaby's for them. Watch them grow and evolve......



I am tired from being up late at night with my newly borned blog. Dial up is no way to birth a blog. It is a long and arduous journey. One that takes many hours of patience and long suffering.

But alas, I LOVE my blog!!!! I am raising it the best I can and I hope that I can mold it into the blog, that I am really proud to call my own one day. So far I am biased I really think it is the cutest little blog.



For 2 nights now I have dreamed about my blog, it has invaded my sleep. Last night it was about the template, background etc.... colors flooding the back of my eyelids. At least it has not come to nightmares yet...... I mean what happens when I start to dream about all of the bad things that can happen to a helpless little blog?



Oh sheesh, I may need a vacation from my blog!

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

I think this is the best post I've ever read. I love the analogy!

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Hi Stacey!

It's Christa, Jill, and my mom. The boys are gone hunting and we're up late laughing at your blog. We had to read my mom this post about the "blog you're raising". It is even funnier the second time around, not to mention, it's almost midnight. We're getting delirous and your blog has us giggling so bad. Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. We will continue to keep the growth of your blog in our prayers. It's scary out there in cyber space.