Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mama's towels make great gifts

Hey ya'll, I wanted to post some pics of my mama's kitchen towels. They have a retro feel to to them and they make great hostess gifts as well. She has gifted some to me over the last few months and I truly love them. She can customize them to any decor or color. She recently made some for a girl who is going on a missions trip and needs to raise funds (she sold them at a boutique). My favorites were the halloween spider towel she made. It was green fabric with little black spiders and she used a solid black towel. She is making some harvest towels that I am really keeping my eye on.
Any way take a look and if you are interested please leave me a comment and I will get you more info! The price would be $12.50 and includes shipping.
She saw this dragonfly fabric and just could not resist!

No comments: